Apply: FUGUS Post UTME Form 2018/2019: Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Date Announced.
The management of the Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) invites applications from qualified candidates for the 2018/2019 Academic Session post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise of the institution.
All candidates with 2018 JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must at least have a lower credit at Diploma and a minimum of six (6) points at NCE. Those who applied with IJMB must have an overall score of six (6) points with at least one point score in all the courses taken.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are to visit http://putme.fugusreg.net/register.php to commence the registration for 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the Submit button.
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment of N2,000 only. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to login using your JAMB NO and RRR to finished up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of jpeg type. If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not be accepted.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the Screening slip.
- You are to bring along with the Screening slip, JAMB SLIP, evidence of payment and original of all you credential that you used while filling the online registration form.
The Screening Dates has been scheduled to hold from Wednesday 15th to Thursday 16th August, 2018 by 9:00 am Daily at the University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
Registration for the exercise closes on.
Best of luck To You all…