Fulafia Post-UTME Form 2018: Cut off Mark, Admission Screening Dates Announced.
The management of the Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA) wishes to inform the general public, most especially prospective students, that the Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Exercise application for 2018/2019 Academic Session has commenced.
Candidates who meet all of the following requirements:
- Candidates with relevant O’ Levels result IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS AND who scored an aggregate of 170 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Must have chosen Federal University Lafia as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will need to input both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly.
Method of Payment:
- Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise. This excludes bank administrative charges.
- To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal putme.fulafia.org and generate a Transaction Payment Slip to pay via Remita, or print the slip and proceed to any of the designated banks for payment.
- Candidates are to use their JAMB registration number as their username and their respective states of origin as password to login.
- After making payment, candidates are to come back here at putme.fulafia.org to finish their registration.
- Type in your JAMB number and select your state of origin on the login page and click on login
- A transaction ID will be generated for you, pay via Remita or print out the slip and go to any of the designated banks and make payment.
- Login after payment to complete your registration
- Provide your personal records if missing and click update
- You must provide a valid GSM number and email address
- Upload your true passport size photograph in JPG format (not more than 100KB) and O’level results (where available).
- Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
- Click on the save button.
Screening of Candidates:
The Federal University Lafia will conduct its Post-UTME exercise soon.
Registration for the screening exercise will close on Monday, August 20, 2018.
Best of luck To You all…