LAUTECH Supplementary Post Utme 2017 Form Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Details.
The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso invites all candidates who chose the institution as well as those that have successfully changed to LAUTECH as their first choice institution in the 2017/2018 UTME to apply for the Supplementary Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who chose LAUTECH as their first choice institution as well as those that have successfully changed to LAUTECH as their first choice institution in the 2017UTME
- Candidates must have a score of not less than 180 to be qualified for the screening exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University – www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two thousand, two hundred Naira (N2,200) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form. Incomplete application form will not be treated.
- In completing the online application form, applicants are expected to upload a digital copy of their scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb.
- The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, applicants are to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns them the venue of the screening exercise.
The Lautech Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will be conducted between Thursday
November 30 and Friday, December 1, 2017 at 11:00am.
Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out from the online registration. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Saturday, 25th November to Thursday, 30th November, 2017.
Please note that:
a) Late completion/ submission of forms will not be entertained.
b) Any candidate with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted forcthe screening exercise as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
c) Any candidate who fails to present himself /herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
Best of luck To You all…